April 10, 2012

And so it begins

Hello! (Or should I say, Sawatdee Khrab? No? Ok, I'll stick to English.) 


This is the official first post documenting my trip through South East Asia. First stop Phuket (not pronounced as an F), Thailand. You'll have to excuse the lack of content - I haven't left New Zealand yet. You'll have to make do with photos and test posts I did during a week-long road trip around the South Island in January. 

Anyhoo, its two weeks to the day that I leave for Phuket on a one-way ticket to explore South East Asia for the rest of the year. I haven't really planned much so far (aside from about a month in Vietnam) and that's how I like it. Whether the whole non-planning works out is another story.

What will I see? What will I do? What will I eat? What will get stolen from me?

These are all questions I'd like to find out the answer to myself. 

Join me as we go wongdering around South East Asia. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More